The Sealy Comfort Series Latex Cape Coral Plush is a soft, enveloping mattress. This mattress is great for side and or back sleepers because it offers incredible pressure relief and does it for over $1,000 less than other latex mattresses on the market. If you need gentle support, this mattress may be great for you.
The Comfort Series Cape Coral Plush may not have all the bells and whistles of the Sealy Embody collection, but it's still an amazing buy for the money. The 6" Polycore provides deep down support while the two layers of latex gently cradle the lower back and shoulders. The knit cover is also very nice to the touch and helps contribute to the soft, enveloping comfort.
While a soft mattress may not be for everybody, if you like soft, the Sealy Comfort Series Cape Coral Plush is one of the best choices we have on our site. If you like the idea of a latex mattress, but want a model that is a bit firmer, check out the Sealy Comfort Series Burnham Creek Cushion Firm.
- Quilt - Top of Mattress
- 1.5" x .5" Convoluted SuperSoft SealyFoam
- .5" SuperSoft SealyFoam
- Comfort - Padding Layers
- 1.57" Smart Latex™
- 3" SuperSoft SealyFoam
- .79" Smart Latex™
- Correct Back Support System
- 6" Polycore w/ Racetrack Edge Support
- Coil Counts:
- Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- DuraTech Foundation
- How to pick your Box Spring - Foundation
- Regular Box Spring: 9"
- ADD THIS PRICES TO YOUR MATTREES SIZE CHOICE:
- KING: UNIVELSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE. $149****SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE. $229
- QUEEN: UNIVERSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE $89***SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE $159
- FULL: UNIVERSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE $69*****SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE $149
- TWIN: UNIVERSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE $59*****SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE $99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.