If you want the comfort of latex on a budget, the Sealy Comfort Series Avery Harbor Firm may work well for you. Featuring a comfort scale of 3.5, the Avery Harbor is good for back sleepers who want extra support or stomach sleepers who want to avoid sinking too far into the mattress.
The Sealy Comfort Series Avery Harbor features a 6" polycore for support. While the polycore isn't as good as the one found in the top of the line Sealy Embody collection, it still provides a nice blend of comfort and support. While the Avery Harbor doesn't contain a large amount of latex, the 1" layer of smart latex provides enough cushion to keep the mattress from falling into extra firm territory.
Overall, the Sealy Comfort Series Avery Harbor latex mattress will do the trick for those who enjoy a medium firm comfort. Also, one of the nice parts about this mattress is that unlike other mattresses in this price range, the Avery Harbor comes with a 10 year non-prorated warranty. If you sleep on your side or you want a mattress with more latex and a softer feel, check out the Sealy Comfort Series Burnham Creek Cushion Firm.
- Quilt - Top of Mattress
- FlameGuard Rayon Fiber
- 2" x .5" Wondersoft Convoluted Poly
- Comfort - Padding Layers
- 1'' Smart Latex™
- Correct Back Support System
- 6" Polycore w/ Racetrack Edge Support
- Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- DuraTech Foundation
- How to pick your Box Spring - Foundation
- Regular Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5.25"
- ADD THIS PRICES TO YOUR MATTREES SIZE CHOICE:
- KING: UNIVELSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE. $149****SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE. $229
- QUEEN: UNIVERSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE $89***SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE $159
- FULL: UNIVERSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE $69*****SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE $149
- TWIN: UNIVERSAL FUNDATION SALE PRICE $59*****SEALY FUNDATION SALE PRICE $99
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.