This lift chair offers more than just assistance for someone who requires help standing up or sitting down. Shape Fitting Technology provides a system of soft, interconnected air cells. When you sit or recline, air constantly flows between cells to adapt to your body's shape and weight distribution. In addition, the level of inflation is adjustable. The seat and the back of the chair can be fine-tuned to a firmer or softer setting depending on the user's preference. Built in Dry Floatation technology helps heal and even prevent - pressure sores resulting from being seated for extended periods. Choose the Lift-Out function, and the quiet, powerful motor gently lifts the entire chair up and forward. Battery Back-up safely returns the chair to a seated position in the event of a power outage. The Power Recline function reclines automatically at the touch of a button, and can be stopped at any position. Clean, contemporary styling features padded arms for comfort plus a generously sized upper back for maximum support.
- Shape Fitting Technology - Soft, durable and adjustable air cell cushions reduce fatigue by redistributing points of pressure providing therapeutic and relaxing comfort.
- 2-Way Easy Lift™ Mechanism - Recline Position gently extends the footrest and angles the seat and back for relaxing, reading or watching TV. Lift-Out Position moves the entire chair up and forward to assist in standing and exiting the chair. Electric motor quietly provides smooth transition from recline to standing position and is UL listed and CSA approved.
- Power Recline - Effortlessly recline to your favorite position at the touch of a button.
- EasyOff Backs - Removable back for easier delivery and moving from room to room.
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
Dimensions H. 43.5" W. 36.5" SD. 22" OD. 39.5"
SD. 23.5" OD. 44"
Cover Options Available in fabric, suede, vinyl or LeatherPlus*. * LeatherPlus combines leather and vinyl for value and comfort.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.