You'll be in good hands with this full-featured massage recliner. Massage options include Swedish, Shiatsu, kneading, tapping, rolling, and dual-action. The S-shape backrest rail conforms to your body shape to provide optimum support and comfort. For your calves and feet there is a Total Body massage with an invigorating air pressure system. Choose from three pre-programmed massages with customizable strength, speed and intensity. You can manual adjust the rollers for kneading and tapping. There is an automatic angle adjustment for back and footrest to ensure a perfect fit. The chair automatically shuts off after 15 minutes in case you are called away. A convenient, easy-to-use LED remote puts the control of all these features in the palm of your hand.
- Massage Actions - Swedish Massage, Shiatsu massage, kneading, tapping, rolling and dual-action.
- S-Shaped Backrest - Backrest rails conforms to body shape for optimum support and comfort.
- Air Pressure System - Invigorating air pressure system in seat, calves and feet areas.
- Partial Massage Options - Three partial massage options for the upper middle and lower back area.
- Roller Adjustments - Rollers can be manually adjusted for kneading and tapping actions.
- Automatic Angle Adjustment - Angle of the backrest and footrest adjust automatically.
- Program Timer - 15-minute massage programs with an automatic shutoff.
Dimensions H. 45" W. 27.5" D. 53.5"
Cover Options Durable synthetic leather has the look, feel, and comfort of real leather. Available in either black or brown.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.