Declare your independence. The electric motor provides a smooth transition from recline to a standing position, making it ideal for persons who have difficulty getting into or out of a chair. Styled to reflect a traditional point of view, this versatile design features padded roll arms and a classic button tufted back. Power Recline lets you recline automatically to any position.
- 2-Way Easy Lift™ Mechanism - Recline Position gently extends the footrest and angles the seat and back for relaxing, reading or watching TV. Lift-Out Position moves the entire chair up and forward to assist in standing and exiting the chair. Electric motor quietly provides smooth transition from recline to standing position and is UL listed and CSA approved.
- Ergonomic control wand is easy to operate
- EasyOff Backs - Removable back for easier delivery and moving from room to room.
- Battery Back-Up - Returns chair to a seated position in the event of a power failure.
- Power Recline - Effortlessly recline to your favorite position.
- Fabrics meet California Bureau of Home Furnishings and Flammability 117 standards and UFAC Class 1
- Heavy-gauge, no-sag steel springs in seat and back provide durability and comfort
- Spring-loaded ottoman for safety
- Weight capacity: 275 lbs.
Dimensions H. 42" W. 34.25" SD. 21.5" OD. 37.5"
Cover Options Available in fabric, suede or vinyl.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.