: B854Group Name
: DrachtenGroup Style
: Metro Modern
The exciting Metro Modern design of the Drachten bedroom collection features the rich look of the high gloss white along with the red/brown finish to create a two-tone style that blends flawlessly with the sleek straight-lined design to enhance to look of any bedroom dècor.
- High gloss white and red/brown finish over replicated Mahogany grain
- Mirror can be mounted to the dresser or hung on the wall
- 3D press technology is used throughout for a rounded "infinity edge "
- Asymmetry and bunch chests provide unique case combinations
- Modern platform wall bed encompasses 2 single drawer night stands
- Platform wall bed includes a mattress lift mechanism for additional storage
- The -54 requires the B100-13 queen roll slats; the -56 requires the B100-14 king roll slats
- B854-74 queen lift bed requires B100-27 queen slat frame
- B854-76 requires B100-28 king slat frame
- Drawers feature smooth replicated maple grain interiors and self-closing, under mount glides
- Long chrome color bar handles are mounted off center to emphasize the asymmetrical aesthetic.
- B854-31 969 DRESSER
- B854-36 161 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B854-46 780 CHEST
- B854-47 643 NARROW CHEST
- B854-54 242 Q PANEL PLATFORM FTBD W/RAILS
- B854-56 296 KING PANEL PLATFORM FTBD/RAILS
- B854-57 202 QUEEN PANEL PLATFORM HEADBOARD
- B854-58 256 K/CK PANEL PLATFORM HEADBOARD
- B854-74 764 QUEEN LIFT PLATFORM FTBD/RAILS
- B854-76 818 KING LIFT PLATFORM FTBD/RAILS
- B854-77 417 QUEEN LIFT PLATFORM HEADBOARD
- B854-78 471 KING LIFT PLATFORM HEADBOARD
- B854-91L 323 LF ONE DRAWER NIGHT STAND
- B854-91R 323 RF ONE DRAWER NIGHT STAND
- B854-92 336 TWO DRAWER NIGHT STAND
- B854-95 323 CK PANEL PLATFORM FTBD W/RAILS
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.