: B703Group Name
: CandiacGroup Style
: Metro Modern
The exciting Metro Modern design of the Candiac bedroom collection features the stunning Infinity Edge 3D press technology which creates smooth edges with the sleek two-tone look of the rich brown finish beautifully complementing the high gloss taupe color fronts.
- Rich brown finish over replicated wood grain combined with high gloss taupe color fronts
- Tops and drawer fronts use 3D press technology for an "infinity edge "
- Brushed nickel color metal bases on all case pieces
- Contemporary bar style handles with soft edges in a brushed nickel color finish
- Smooth operating side roller glides and soft replicated natural maple deep drawer interiors
- Fully upholstered platform bed in a warm gray fabric
- Mirror can attach to the wall or be mounted to the dresser
- The -54 requires the B100-13 Queen Roll Slats and the -56 requires the B100-14 King Roll Slats.
- B703-31 646 DRESSER
- B703-36 188 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B703-42 724 DOUBLE CHEST
- B703-47 511 TALL CHEST
- B703-54 256 QUEEN PLATFORM FOOTBOARD/RAILS
- B703-56 309 KING PLATFORM FOOTBOARD/RAILS
- B703-57 215 QUEEN/FULL PANEL HEADBOARD
- B703-58 269 KING/CAL KING PANEL HEADBOARD
- B703-74 269 QUEEN UPH FOOTBOARD WITH RAILS
- B703-76 350 KING UPH FOOTBOARD WITH RAILS
- B703-77 296 QUEEN UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARD
- B703-78 350 KING/CAL KING UPH HEADBOARD
- B703-91 242 ONE DRAWER NIGHT STAND
- B703-94 350 CAL KING UPH FOOTBOARD W/RAILS
- B703-95 336 CK PLATFORM FOOTBOARD W/RAILS
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.