: B577Group Name
: LeightonGroup Style
: Traditional Classics
The rich finish and elegant details of the "Leighton" bedroom collection features a sophisticated traditional style that is sure to enhance the beauty and style of any bedroom decor. The decorative cherry veneer is bathed in a dark brown finish that flows beautifully over the ornate pilasters and framed details giving a subtle elegance that creates the perfect atmosphere for any bedroom. With a wood knob with nickel color metallic insert complementing the rich finish and dovetail drawer construction, this furniture flawlessly captures the true essence of inviting traditional design. Sleep peacefully within the warm traditional beauty if the "Leighton" bedroom collection.
- Made with select cherry veneers and hardwood solids
- The hardware features a wood knob with nickel color metallic insert
- Dark brown finish
- Beveled mirror
- French/English dovetail drawer construction with finished interiors
- Felt or finished drawer bottoms
- Metal ball bearing side glides
- Sleigh bed features under bed storage.
- B577-31 972 DRESSER
- B577-36 256 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B577-46 885 CHEST
- B577-50 288 Q/K/CK HDBD/FTBD POSTS
- B577-54 229 QUEEN PLATFORM STYLE FOOTBOARD
- B577-56 288 K/CK PLATFORM STYLE FOOTBOARD
- B577-57 398 QUEEN SLEIGH HEADBOARD
- B577-58 457 KING/CAL KING SLEIGH HEADBOARD
- B577-71 484 QUEEN POSTER HDBD/FTBD PANELS
- B577-72 600 K/CK POSTER HDBD/FTBD PANELS
- B577-93 458 THREE DRAWER NIGHT STAND
- B577-94 600 CALIFORNIA KING SLEIGH RAILS
- B577-95 172 CALIFORNIA KING POSTER RAILS
- B577-96 571 QUEEN SLEIGH RAILS
- B577-97 600 KING SLEIGH RAILS
- B577-98 143 QUEEN POSTER RAILS
- B577-99 172 KING POSTER RAILS
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.