: B527Group Name
: HamlynGroup Style
: Traditional Classics
With rich traditional style infused with a European flair, the sophisticated elegance of the "Hamlyn" bedroom collection is sure to enhance the beauty of any bedroom decor. The rich medium brown finish beautifully covers an exquisite cherry veneer that is enhanced with a sophisticated Prima Vera inlay veneer to create an overall traditionally styled collection. With inlay frame drawers, antique bronze color metal hardware and a beautifully beveled mirror, this bedroom collection captures the true beauty of grand traditional style furniture. Create a magical atmosphere with the rich elegant design of the "Hamlyn" bedroom collection.
- Made with select hardwoods and cherry veneer with Prima Vera inlay veneer
- Profiled top drawers
- Inset lower drawers have inlay frames
- Rich medium brown finish
- Antique bronze color metal hardware
- Beveled mirror
- Felt drawer bottom on select drawers.
- B527-31 1028 DRESSER
- B527-36 256 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B527-39 859 MEDIA CHEST
- B527-46 778 CHEST
- B527-54 156 QUEEN PLATFORM STYLE FOOTBOARD
- B527-56 215 K/CK PLATFORM STYLE FOOTBOARD
- B527-57 371 QUEEN PANEL HEADBOARD
- B527-58 428 KING/CAL KING PANEL HEADBOARD
- B527-64 377 QUEEN STORAGE FOOTBOARD
- B527-66 460 KING/CAL KING STORAGE FTBD
- B527-93 417 THREE DRAWER NIGHT STAND
- B527-94 129 CAL KING PLATFORM STYLE RAILS
- B527-95 223 CALIFORNIA KING PANEL RAILS
- B527-96 100 QUEEN PLATFORM STYLE RAILS
- B527-97 129 KING PLATFORM STYLE RAILS
- B527-98 196 QUEEN PANEL RAILS
- B527-99 223 KING PANEL RAILS
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.