: B506Group Name
: CamdynGroup Style
: Vintage Casual
The "Camdyn" bedroom collection uses a rich finish along with rustic details to create a warm inviting furniture collection that is sure to enhance the beauty and style of any bedroom decor. The Okoume veneer is bathed in a dark brown finish that flows beautifully over the planked detailing and framed case fronts to create furniture that perfectly captures the quality craftsmanship of great rustic design. Featuring complementing dark bronze color hardware and large turned solid wood bun feet, this collection fits flawlessly into the decor of any bedroom. Create the bedroom of your dreams with the relaxed rustic style of the "Camdyn" bedroom collection.
- Made with select Okoume veneers and hardwood solids
- Dark brown finish
- Highlighted dark bronze color hardware
- Beveled mirror
- Bead planked detail
- Framed case sides
- Large turned solid wood bunfeet
- French/English dovetail drawer interiors with clear finish/wood drawer glides.
- B506-31 834 DRESSER
- B506-36 172 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B506-39 600 MEDIA CHEST
- B506-46 600 CHEST
- B506-50 172 Q/K/CK HDBD/FTBD POSTS
- B506-54 350 QUEEN STORAGE FOOTBOARD
- B506-56 404 KING/CAL KING STORAGE FTBD
- B506-57 296 QUEEN SLEIGH HEADBOARD
- B506-58 350 KING/CAL KING SLEIGH HEADBOARD
- B506-71 229 QUEEN POSTER HDBD/FTBD PANELS
- B506-72 342 K/CK POSTER HDBD/FTBD PANELS
- B506-93 315 THREE DRAWER NIGHT STAND
- B506-94 215 CALIFORNIA KING SLEIGH RAILS
- B506-95 113 CALIFORNIA KING POSTER RAILS
- B506-96 188 QUEEN SLEIGH RAILS
- B506-97 215 KING SLEIGH RAILS
- B506-98 86 QUEEN POSTER RAILS
- B506-99 113 KING POSTER RAILS
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.