: B473Group Name
: KiraGroup Style
With a dark finish and exciting contemporary design, the beauty and refreshing style of the "Kira" bedroom collection creates the perfect atmosphere for the bedroom of your dreams. The almost black finish flows dramatically over the slat style headboard and shaped overlay drawer fronts to enhance the straight lined contemporary design of this bedroom collection. With aged bronzed color hardware complementing the dark finish and a stylish beveled mirror, this furniture is sure to enhance the look of any home's decor. Sleep within the rich contemporary style and comfort of the "Kira" bedroom collection.
- Made with select veneers and hardwood solids
- Almost black finish
- Aged bronze color hardware
- Shaped overlay drawer fronts
- Beveled mirror
- Felt drawer bottom on select drawers.
- B473-222 428 BEDROOM DESK AND CHAIR
- B473-31 719 DRESSER
- B473-36 172 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B473-39 657 MEDIA CHEST
- B473-46 657 CHEST
- B473-52 86 TWIN PANEL FOOTBOARD
- B473-53 170 TWIN PANEL HEADBOARD
- B473-54 113 QUEEN PANEL FOOTBOARD
- B473-56 172 KING/CAL KING PANEL FOOTBOARD
- B473-57 202 QUEEN PANEL HEADBOARD
- B473-58 256 KING/CAL KING PANEL HEADBOARD
- B473-62 280 TWIN STORAGE FOOTBOARD
- B473-63 307 TWIN STORAGE HEADBOARD
- B473-64 342 QUEEN STORAGE FOOTBOARD
- B473-65 398 QUEEN STORAGE HEADBOARD
- B473-66 401 KING/CAL KING STORAGE FTBD
- B473-69 457 KING/CAL KING STORAGE HDBD
- B473-74 334 FULL STORAGE FOOTBOARD
- B473-77 363 FULL STORAGE HEADBOARD
- B473-82 417 TWIN STORAGE RAILS W/DRAWERS
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.