: B239Group Name
: EmbraceGroup Style
The dark finish and simplified contemporary design of the "Embrace" youth bedroom collection creates a sleek stylish collection that any child would love to have within their bedroom decor. The deep merlot finish over replicated mahogany grain flows flawlessly over the straight-lined contemporary design and the curved cut-out base rails and valances making this furniture awaken the style and excitement of any child's bedroom. With the round satin nickel color knobs with bead framing the circumference and subtle headboard detailing, this collection is stylish enough to spark the interest of any child. Create a fun and refreshing bedroom decor with the contemporary design of the "Embrace" youth bedroom collection.
- Dark merlot finish over replicated mahogany grain
- Casual contemporary style
- Curve cut out base rails and valances
- Sophisticated round satin nickel color knobs with bead framing the circumference
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Bunk bed with available extension and under bed storage
- Left side facing or right side facing storage steps options
- Bottom loft bed features casters
- B239-094 Full Bunk Extension requires B100-12 Full Roll Slats.
- B239-058 312 TWIN BUNK BED (2 RQD)
- B239-094 137 FULL BUNK BED EXTENSION
- B239-095 188 BUNK BED RAILS (2/CN)
- B239-13L 353 LEFT STORAGE STEPS W/LOFT ENDS
- B239-13R 353 RIGHT STORAGE STEP W/LOFT ENDS
- B239-17 156 LOFT BOOKCASE
- B239-19 196 LOFT DRAWER STORAGE
- B239-21 307 DRESSER
- B239-26 97 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B239-46 293 CHEST
- B239-53 100 TWIN PANEL HEADBOARD
- B239-60 210 UNDER BED STORAGE
- B239-68B 256 TWIN LOFT CASTER BED
- B239-68T 226 TWIN LOFT BED
- B239-92 129 TWO DRAWER NIGHT STAND
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.