: B140Group Name
: Doll HouseGroup Style
Seemingly pulled straight from the pages of a fairy tale, the enchanting beauty of the "Doll House" youth bedroom collection is sure to magically transform the atmosphere of any child's bedroom. Bathed in charming multi-colored pastel paints, the green, lavendar, pink, and yellow colors works together to create a dreamlike quality that will awaken any child's imagination. With the pink and yellow flower motif handles and the artistic traditional silhouette style, this collection resembles a finely crafted work of art that any child is sure to fall in love with. Give your child the bedroom they have been dreaming of with the imaginative quality of the "Doll House" youth bedroom collection.
- Soft replicated pastel multi-colored green, lavendar, pink, and yellow paint
- Exaggerated traditional silhouette style for a fun look
- Pink and yellow flower motif handles
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Bottom loft bed features casters.
- B140-08 48 LOFT LADDER
- B140-16 132 LOFT BIN STORAGE
- B140-17 132 LOFT SHELF UNIT
- B140-18 153 LOFT DOOR STORAGE
- B140-19 178 LOFT DRAWER CHEST
- B140-21 347 DRESSER
- B140-22 344 DESK AND ROLLING BOX
- B140-23 153 BEDROOM DESK HUTCH
- B140-26 126 BEDROOM MIRROR
- B140-39 307 MEDIA CHEST
- B140-46 331 CHEST
- B140-62 202 TWIN SLEIGH FOOTBOARD
- B140-63 218 TWIN SLEIGH HEADBOARD
- B140-68B 210 TWIN LOFT BED BOTTOM
- B140-68T 213 TWIN LOFT BED TOP
- B140-82 83 TWIN SLEIGH RAILS
- B140-84 223 FULL SLEIGH FOOTBOARD
- B140-87 234 FULL SLEIGH HEADBOARD
- B140-88 100 FULL SLEIGH RAILS
- B140-92 196 TWO DRAWER NIGHT STAND
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.