A scaled down version of this collection's striking dresser, this two-tone nightstand pares its vintage luxury down to the essentials. Reeded column details and elegantly turned legs stand out in a distressed white-washed finish, while a warm grey veneer top adds a subtle sense of contrast. The top drawer features a convenient USB charger, adding a modern touch to this antique-style piece.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-30 x d-18 x h-29.5
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-76.2 x d-45.72 x h-74.93
- Weight: 70.55 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Nightstands
- Style: Traditional Materials: Parawood Solids, Ash and Elm Veneers, Metal Finish(es): Two-tone (Weathered Grey & Fleur de Sel)
- Collection: Somerton
- Surround yourself with treasures from the past, viewed through a modern lens. Vintage elements such as statement bed frames and intricately carved wood details draw inspiration from real antiques, refreshed to reflect today's lighter, streamlined aesthetic. Each piece feels curated, evoking the feel of a collection carefully curated over time with an expert's touch.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.