Where the best of vintage design meets contemporary style, inspiration is born. Four doors wrapped in woven fabric evokes the look of organic mid century influence, revealing versatile adjustable shelves. The open shelf compartment brings a touch of modern convenience, providing space for living room essentials and wire management for devices.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-96.1 x d-18.1 x h-31.9
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-243.84 x d-45.97 x h-81.03
- Weight: 209.4 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Entertainment Consoles
- Style: Contemporary Material(s): Parawood Solids, Mixed split Cathedral and Quartered White Oak Veneer, Fabric Finish(es): Linen Three (3) open compartment at the top (Middle: 46.5-in W x 16.6-in D x 4.5-in H; Sides: 23.3-in W x 16.6-in D x 4.5-in H) Four (4) doors feature push-latch operation with inset linen-blend fabric wrapped panels with performance treatment Three (3) adjustable shelves behind doors (23.1-in W x 14.3-in D) Wire management cutouts on back side of case
- Collection: Cotiere
- There's no denying a classic. An updated twist on vintage style provides a window into the past that also faces the future. Inspired by the simplicity of mid-century design, the Cotiere collection proves that structured yet easygoing design is truly timeless. Form meets function in this geometric collection, featuring solid base construction and oversized drawer pulls that evoke the style of contemporary architecture. Combining light wood with woven fabric accents in an organic palette of warm neutrals, this collection delivers modern bungalow style at its best. Experience the relaxation and sophistication this collection has to offer. A fresh take on an iconic style delivers a unique look in a class of its own.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.