The head of the dining table is a position of honor, making a beautiful host chair the centerpiece of the dining room. This antique-inspired chair fits the bill perfectly, with tapered legs crafted from poplar solids finished in a vintage cherry veneer and capped with metal ferrules. Fully upholstered with button-tufted upholstery in a warm neutral tone, the chair is accented by nailhead trim with Old World charm.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-22.44 x d-27.5 x h-40
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-57 x d-69.85 x h-101.6
- Weight: 44.1 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dining Chairs
- Style: Traditional Material(s): Poplar and Parawood Solids, Cherry Veneers, Foam, Fabric, Metal Finish(es):
- Collection: Newel
- When looking to the future, the best inspiration can often be found by gazing toward the past. Inspired by the simple grandeur of centuries gone by, the Newel Collection reinvents historical style for the modern era. This collection draws heavily on the sturdy elegance of 19th century Louis Philippe style, borrowing its simple ornamentation and emphasis on materials to evoke a sense of classic European comfort. Traditional cherry wood allows the Newel collection's subtle hardware, paneling and molding details to shine, providing the perfect complement to a variety of transitional and traditional styles. The result is a pleasingly laidback antique style that views the past through a modern lens, allowing traditional ornamentation to transform into something new. Elegance, redefined and simplified. That's the essence of the Newel Collection.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.