Gracefully turned wood columns support the top of the Architrave End Table, as well as two open shelves for storage or display. The finish on the wire-brushed pine construction is a rustic hand-glazed almond tone, which adds casual traditional-meets-modern flair to any living space.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-24.5 x d-28.5 x h-25
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-62.23 x d-72.39 x h-63.5
- Weight: 58.43 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: End Tables
- Style: Traditional Materials: Pine solids and veneer Finish(es): Almond Two (2) fixed shelves (24-in W x 28-in D) Wire brushed, hand glazed finish with softened corners and worn details Legs feature adjustable levelers
- Collection: Architrave
- Step across the threshold of a new design frontier with the Architrave collection. Based on an architectural term that refers to a frame surrounding a doorway, this collection symbolizes a transition from history to the future. Architrave is historically inspired, reinventing the strong lines and classic symmetry of Neoclassical style from the Louis XVI period in France. This trendsetting 18th-century style is perfectly reimagined as a new "casual classic," dressed down in materials to evoke a more softened and livable feeling to suit modern taste. Pine solids and veneers are wire brushed and hand glazed in an almond tone with softened corners and worn details, finished with the delicate patina of oil rubbed bronze hardware. The final result is a vintage look and feel with a casual, softened aesthetic that goes with multitudes of décor options. Historical form meets contemporary function in this elegant collection.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.