Bring the sleek and modern aesthetic of a city skyline indoors with the North Side Etagere, which dramatically evokes the lofty design of iconic modern architecture. Its various sized, staggered shelves elevate your display items to new heights, creating an eye-catching vocal point to any living space. The frame is a light and airy construction combining a flaxen bronze finish with parawood solids and ash veneers finished in a warm, light gray shale tone.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-42 x d-17 x h-80
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-106.68 x d-43.18 x h-203.2
- Weight: 213.96 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Display Cabinets & Etageres
- Style: Transitional Material(s): Parrawood Solids, Quarter Figured/Fiddle Ash Veneer, Metal Finish(es):
- Collection: North Side
- Welcome to the North Side, where furniture is designed to match the pace of contemporary living. The North Side collection is inspired by the cities we love, providing modern casual options that reflect a simple, stylish point of view. North Side features a linear repeat spindle design element throughout the group, which gives an uplifting feeling and evokes the lofty architecture of iconic city skylines. All case pieces include posts that extend to the floor with stretcher frames that give a structured framework to each design. Parawood solids and ash veneers are finished in a warm light gray shale tone, complemented by flaxen bronze hardware. Lighter in color and scale, the North Side collection is perfect for spaces of all shapes and sizes, from spacious homes to the tight corners of urban lofts. The palette and design provides universal appeal to all regions coast to coast, attracting customers looking for a modern casual style that reflects the spirit of their contemporary aesthetic. Live the city lifestyle from a relaxed, easy point of view. North Side provides a uniquely structured design perspective that will transport you to the iconic cities of the world.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.