A delightful piece of Americana, the Light Keeper's Chest is crowned with a distinctive concave box, meticulously carved with a chevron pattern. The chest is veneered in cathedral cut oak, lightly scrubbed to bring out the beauty of the grain. The chest has five drawers in the body and two more drawers tucked into the upper box and is detailed with vintage-inspired hardware.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-44.02 x d-20 x h-59.06
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-111.81 x d-50.8 x h-150.01
- Weight: 255.2 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers & Chests
- Style: Cottage, Bungalow Material(s): Flakey Cathedral Oak Veneer, Parawood Solids Finish(es): Scrubbed Oak
- Collection: Summer Creek
- Inspired by the easygoing architecture of America's cottages, bungalows, and riverside homes, A.R.T. Furniture's Summer Creek collection offers a fresh take on the relaxed new traditional' category, bringing a light tone, inventive perspective, and livable scale to an expanding marketplace. The 73-piece Summer Creek collection includes bedroom, dining room, living room, upholstery, entertainment, office, and outdoor. The predominant material is scrubbed oak in an open-grained sun washed stain with light cerusing and bold distressing. The oak is complemented with painted accent pieces in Scrubbed Oak, Harbor White and Hale.
||w-44.00 x d-20.00 x h-59.00
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.