The natural beauty of cathedral-sawn flaky oak takes center stage in the exquisitely crafted eleven-drawer Light Keeper's Dresser. From top to bottom the dresser is rich with artisanal details: cove molding around the top and base; a concave upper box banded with chevron carving; and wooden pegs on the bracket feet. The scrubbed finish serves to open up the wood and brings out the beauty of the grain
- Dimensions In Inches: w-61.6 x d-20 x h-48.54
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-156.46 x d-50.8 x h-123.29
- Weight: 297 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Dressers & Chests
- Style: Cottage, Bungalow Material(s): Flakey Cathedral Oak Veneer, Parawood Solids Finish(es): Scrubbed Oak
- Collection: Summer Creek
- Inspired by the easygoing architecture of America's cottages, bungalows, and riverside homes, A.R.T. Furniture's Summer Creek collection offers a fresh take on the relaxed new traditional' category, bringing a light tone, inventive perspective, and livable scale to an expanding marketplace. The 73-piece Summer Creek collection includes bedroom, dining room, living room, upholstery, entertainment, office, and outdoor. The predominant material is scrubbed oak in an open-grained sun washed stain with light cerusing and bold distressing. The oak is complemented with painted accent pieces in Scrubbed Oak, Harbor White and Hale.
||w-61.63 x d-20.00 x h-48.57
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.