The 44-inch square cocktail table handsomely combines style and function. The top is made of four beveled glass inserts that rest in a reeded frame; the open shelf underneath can be used to display treasured books and collectibles and two drawers underneath offer closed storage. The table moves easily on hidden casters. Constructed of parawood solids and prima vera veneers, the Ellman Cocktail Table is available in Thistle, a rich dark finish that shows off the beautiful grain of the wood, and in Smoke, a warm semi-transparent gray stain.
- Dimensions In Inches: w-44.25 x d-44.25 x h-18.07
- Dimensions In Centimeters: w-112.4 x d-112.4 x h-45.9
- Weight: 82.5 .lbs
- Furniture Piece: Cocktail Tables
- Style: Transitional Wood Finish: Bezel Material(s): Parawood Solids, Primavera Veneers, and Glass
- Collection: Morrissey
- It s all in the details. The beautifully curated detailing of the Deco-inspired Morrissey Collection from A.R.T. Furniture proves once again that less is elegantly more. From jewelry-like custom hardware to the cedar lining of an upholstered end-of-bed storage bench, from the soft glow of silver to the practicality of a hidden USB port, the collection exceeds expectations with a kind of glam that is both striking and highly livable
||w-44.30 x d-44.30 x h-18.10
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.